boyf is sick ):

anyway, we were late for Yes Man so we bought the next choice, Ip Man!
well, we had a tough time choosing which t watch first.

Ip Man was real good. i love the actions, omg. idk why but i watch until i cried. i think it was too nice that my heart got a shock. (: trust me, its THE movie t watch but if u got a weak heart, prepare some tissue!

i want t watch it again. just like warlords w boyf. (:

&& get well soon, dear. i know u will cause its soccer tmr, u dont want t miss it. but i've got a feeling u might get dizzy again tmr. ):
[ps: I LOVE YOU!]

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP